What Is the Best Treatment for Joint Pain?
Joint pain comes in many forms and has many causes. Joint pain affects people of all ages and from all walks of life such as competitive athletes, office workers, students, executives, retired people and much more. Fortunately, professional chiropractic care can provide safe and effective treatment for joint pain. At Millar Chiropractic Clinics in Huntsville and Madison, AL, we specialize in Joint pain and offer the full spectrum of quality chiropractic care for joint pain and so much more!
Common Types of Joint Pain
Joint pain is a common affliction and it is an issue that we see far too often. We offer chiropractic treatment to provide pain relief for the following conditions:
- Shoulder pain: The shoulder is an exceedingly complex joint with many ligaments and muscles pulling in conflicting directions. Shoulder pain can be from trauma, repetitive use or degeneration (arthritis). If not corrected shoulder pain can result in frozen shoulder with loss of range of motion and pain.
- Elbow pain: A form of joint pain that is often associated with repetitive or persistent pressure that is at odds with the natural direction of the joint which strains bone, connective tissues, and supportive structures.
- Wrist pain: The most common wrist pain is carpal tunnel. However many other things such as a bone out of place in the wrist can cause wrist pain.
- Hand and finger pain: This pain can be from localized problems in the hand and fingers or referred pain from the wrist. There are 26 bones in the hand with lots of ligaments and tendons to have problems and need treatment.
- Hip pain: Another of the body’s major stress points, the hip is as complex as the shoulder. But of course, it has the added strain of upholding our weight and the impact of your daily activities.
- Knee pain: More demand is placed on our knees than on just about any other joint in the body. Knee pain is a common result of athletic activity, and normal wear and tear.
- Ankle pain: Ankle pain usually following a trauma can be a long lasting pain is not treated.
- Foot and toe pain: There are so many different foot and toe pain problems from plantar fasciitis to tarsal tunnel syndrome. Let us examine and diagnose your foot and toe problems today. And if that weren't enough many cases of foot and toe pain originate in the low back or sciatic nerve and are referred neurogenic pain.
Natural Treatment for Joint Pain
Through a combination of chiropractic treatment modalities, we can reduce inflammation, reduce muscular tension, strengthen supporting muscles, and restore the proper seat and alignment of the affected joints. Your Madison chiropractor or Huntsville chiropractor can use therapeutic massage, chiropractic adjustment, lasers, shock wave, custom rehabilitation, nutritional counseling, and so much more to relieve joint pain and help you get back to the regular activities that you love. Call us today at (256) 830-0000 to schedule an appointment for your joint pain.